les guerriers de la mort Index du Forum
les guerriers de la mort
Des potes qui s'amusent en cherchant à s'améliorer dans la bonne humeur !

les guerriers de la mort Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: A Biblical Mystery: Christians Need To Become A Jew! What D ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les guerriers de la mort Index du Forum -> Coin Tranquille -> Blabla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
greiprais

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 08:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Biblical Mystery: Christians Need To Become A Jew! What D Répondre en citant

A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean?
by Kenneth Edward Barnes

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean?

I wrote the title of this book to get people’s attention. It is true, but you need to read the rest of the story to understand who said it and why. You also need to read with an open mind because this book is to bridge the gap between Christian and Jew and between Jew and Gentile.
“Seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened unto you,” is what Christ said to His followers, Matthew 7:7. Many may think that I am wrong, but if do what Christ said about seeking the truth you will understand that what I say are not my words, but Christ’s.
Why would people not already know what I am writing in this book? The answer is simple. “The god of this world”, the “adversary”, called hasatan (the devil) in Hebrew, and known as Satan by everyone else, has tried his best from the beginning to keep it hidden. God is also keeping certain things hidden until it is time for them to be revealed.
Why is this information being revealed now?
If you read what God told the prophet Daniel you will know. Daniel was given several visions and he didn’t understand what they meant. The visions were about things that were to happen from his time until Christ comes and sets up His kingdom on earth. Daniel 12:9-10 says, “Go your way Daniel, for the words are “sealed” until the time of the end. Men shall run to and fro and knowledge shall be increased.”
Today, people travel all over the world in a matter of hours. The Internet connects nearly everyone on earth and knowledge is doubling every few years. We are “there” at “the time of the end!”
So, what does it mean, Christians need to become a Jew? Apostle Paul is the one that said it. It is in Romans 2:28-29: “For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is circumcision, which is outward in the flesh. But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly…”
Why did Paul say this? What does it mean to be “a Jew inwardly”?
When you understand, what Paul is talking about, you will see the Gospel in an entirely new light. You will also understand many Bible Scriptures that you never understood before.
In this little book of about 23,000 words, I will explain what Paul meant and what you must do to be “a Jew inwardly.”
In writing this book, I first have to lay the foundation to show how Christianity began and then “split” from its Jewish roots. I will then show how this split will be healed and why Christians and Jews will be one flock under Christ. To many, this may sound strange, but it is because they have not been told the truth. The Bible makes it very clear and I will point the Scriptures out that show how we should look to the Jews and how God told them to worship Him.

A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? Kenneth Edward Barnes
A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? book Mega A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? download via torrent client A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? book from lenovo free A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? thepiratebay torrent download A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? .fb2 download A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? book buy cheap A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? ebook android pdf A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? ios сhapter cheap eng download A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? book french A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? book book free from Galaxy A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? store book A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? ebook free download A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? book 4Shared A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? full version original acquire book look A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? book for android A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? ebook free download A Biblical Mystery: Christians need to become a Jew! What does this mean? download without account

Tags: value pdf full mp3 book, access review bookshop itunes free, book book free from Galaxy, download french, book iCloud, torrent download Rarbg free, book online, audio book, book pdf, book 4Shared

79c7fb41ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 18 Juin - 08:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les guerriers de la mort Index du Forum -> Coin Tranquille -> Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006